Here are a list of things you cannot do in OneDrive in spite of paying for it:
- In SharePoint / MS365 Business, OneDrive can’t hide the path of the shared file or folder
- When sharing files, OneDrive Personal can’t block download for the shared files
- When sharing files, OneDrive for Business can’t block download for all types of shared files; only for MS file-formats, PDFs and images
- OneDrive can’t sync files fast enough to make a file available on mobile once it’s added to desktop. It takes a few minutes so user can’t quickly share files between desktop and mobile.
- OneDrive doesn’t show ‘Shared by Me’ on the mobile app even though it shows files ‘Shared by Me’ on the web app
- OneDrive for Business can’t backup screenshots. On MS365 Business ‘Save screenshots to OneDrive’ option is not available.
- Sync files on Linux. There is no OneDrive client available for Linux.
- On OneDrive for Business (MS365 Business), you can’t find the location of a OneNote file. OneDrive has shortcuts to the OneNote file, but there is no obvious place where the file itself can be accessed. OneNote files are always shown as 1KB shortcut-files in MS365 Business.